Thursday, October 21, 2004

Feeling better

I am thrilled to be over the food poisoning. I don't think I have ever had such a debilitating experience with it. I guess because I'm not exactly a petite little thing I usually haven't absorbed all the crap into my system before either, so who knows.The hives have gotten better. Decreasing each day when I wake up. Still not sure what they are coming from, laundry soap, the last reminants of this crap in my system, who knows. I try not to dwell on it too much. I just noticed I have a bit on my left leg now which is just buggin the crap out of me. Little tiny red itchies before they get to the hives point. Akkkk.Starting my "new way of eating" today...so far so good, just had breakfast. This new way of eating actually involves eating things other than burgers and fries. Wow an actual BANANA. Who knew? It's about time I drop some LBS. Really it is. Once I'm over this freaking cough, I can start my walking with my MP3 player. I've been carrying it with me everywhere to show it off, and just in case.The weekend is almost here, and payday is Monday which we know makes me VERY happy. Yay Monday.That's enough ramblings for now. Peace all!

No comments: