Thursday, October 21, 2004

Happy Memorial Day Weekend

Hey guys, Happy Memorial Day weekend! To those of you who are already off work and enjoying your time, good for you! Unfortunately I have to work until 5, and then again tomorrow morning at 6am. The good news? I get outta here at 3pm Saturday and I am off Sunday & Monday---yay.What is everyone upto? My brother and sister-in-law and niece are outta town which kinda sucks. We will probably hang out and spend some time with my parents. Big fun I realize. Definately some BBQ over at the parents. We have to they have a rad built-in outdoor BBQ...professional.The best news so far today is no HIVES, and the cough is feeling better. I think the antibiotics mom gave me have made a drastic assistance in my condition. Woo hoo momz.Being in Los Angeles, at least we have good weather. It's overcast today, but supposed to be gorgeous all weekend. Maybe I can catch some rays. I need to do something about my pasty legs.I wouldn't mind going to the movies, but a friend of mine heard from a friend of his that "The Day After Tomorrow" sucked. I don't know if I want to pay full-price for it if it is going to be stupid. I'm so sick of being dissappointed by movies. I haven't seen a really good movie since High Fidelity!Anyhow, work is CRAWLING because people are out of town having fun, so I will write more interesting blatherings tomorrow. florida discounted dental care florida discount health careArchitectural Outdoor Lightingoutdoor villa lighting

No comments: